Sunday 25 January 2015

London Style


This Weekend I visited London, being a London girl born and raised, but having moved away. I love individualism and variety in fashion and the true unorthodox freedom people have in expressing themselves through what they wear. 
Fashion allows people to show their personality and express themselves in a way that words would never describe. 
Fashion is an art, I visited a lot of art galleries, and met some very interesting people. along with some incredible art which inspired me and my style.


I loved this mans style, down to they way he posed in this picture, it was a privilege to photograph him and he defiantly deserved a place on this blog post. His style demonstrates my favourite London style. In this picture he is wearing a mid length navy overcoat, skinny jeans, gold and silver jewellery and a navy fedora hat, we cannot forget his hair!! I think its safe to say this is some of the coolest hair  and facial hair id ever seen, it puts my hair to shame. 

We love this!


I had to get a shot of this lady, she is one of the most stylish on trend dressed people I seen all day, everything from her coat to her shoes, shouted awesome! With her Long sandy coloured over coat, colourful patterned scarf and red laces! It just shows no matter how old you are you can still look 10 times more fashionable than the younger generation!


This man defines the word hipster and awesome, this outfit put together captures some of the latest trends without looking main stream! From his a tartan oversized jacket down to his colourful brogues and turned up jeans, and his blue clutch bag! Underneath his jacket he had hundreds of colourful tattoos and we love his stretchers!  


I love this girls style, we bumped into each other in the Saatchi Gallery, along the Kings Road! 
Her style is flawless! with her black turtle neck and chunky belt with some boyfriend jeans and an oversized bomber jacket and brogues. We cannot forget her hair, this is some of the most amazing hair i've ever seen! Her whole person was inspirational and her fashion was very London. 


#saatchigallery #london #trends #gallerys #art 

No comments:

Post a Comment